Thursday, January 20, 2011

Blog Assignment 1

My name is Lauren Moran and I am a junior majoring in Elementary Education. I currently live in Fairhope, Alabama with my two parents and my dog, Oliver. I graduated from Fairhope High School in 2008 and went to the University of Alabama for two and a half years. This is my first semester at the University of South Alabama and I am very excited to be back in the Mobile area. While Tuscaloosa and the University of Alabama both hold a special place in my heart, I'm glad to be back close to family and the water. One of my favorite things to do is spend time on the boat or just relaxing by the water. I also love to read and I am currently enjoying working on my baking and cooking skills.

Education is also something else that is important to me so the decision to become a teacher was an easy one for me. My mom, who has been a teacher for twenty years, possibly had an influence on my decision also. I love children and I am looking forward to learning as much about the teaching profession as I can.

2 comments:

  1. Well, it's nice to see another Fairhope High School graduate. I graduated the year after you. And I have to agree, it's nice to be close to the Fairhope/Mobile area. It's really a beautiful place.

    ReplyDelete